Monday 20 June 2011

I have a confession...

...I'm addicted to beauty blogging. My name is Lucy and I have a problem.

After a hard day at work in my job in Retail, I'm itching for my fix. And what is it? A kiss from my lovely other half*? A wrestle with my dog*? A glass of wine? 

Nope, I can't wait to plonk myself down with a cup of tea and read some of the awesome, inspiring, funny posts that my favourite bloggers have posted. There's a whole list of lovely ladies on my blog list, some of whom I've been following for nearly two years! If I can raise a chuckle, set off the old 'ooh, I'll have a look at that next time in Boots', or at the very least, find a half decent black eyeliner, I'd be pleased to follow in their footsteps.

Ladies, I hope to make you proud!

Lucy x

*No dogs or boyfriends were ignored or otherwise harmed during the writing of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment